Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quotes

Ok... I'll be posting some quotes up and putting my own comments about them. I won't mind if you guys comment and would like some people to give some quotes that I can use.(I'm doing this cause mom wnated me to do something educational[I'm not very sure if this is what she wants])

"All the darkness in the world cannot but out the light of a small candle"~Unknown

Can't remember where I read this quote... It seems awlfully familiar somehow.. It's one of my favourite quotes. The light of the candle means oneself and the darkness means all the obstacles to come. This quote means that no matter whatever obstacles there is to come, if we keep persisting, we will eventually overcome them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home